Friday, July 6, 2012

This Week

For several years, it has been our custom to vacation in Helen Georgia during the week of July 4th. Last year the heat took more of a toll on me than I was willing to admit, even at the time, and we decided to consider moving our regular Helen trip to a cooler time of the year.

Also, we had family visiting from out of town.

The one thing I missed most was visiting Zuzu's Petals Rock Shop.

But I must remind myself that sometimes change is necessary and "to everything there is a season." [Ecclesiastes 3

I am behind a bit this month in regard to blogging. I've occupied a good bit of time this last week in word studies and hopefully I'll get around to writing about some of that.
The topics have ranged from the seven declarations made from the cross, to circumcision of the heart, and then some.

More soon. God willing.