Friday, February 17, 2012

No Rain & Kindle

I was pleasantly surprised recently when Hubby gave me a Kindle Fire for our anniversary. It's definitely not something I would have thought of buying for myself. I had no idea it did so many things. (Side note: Angry Birds is definitely addictive)

I am enjoying it very much so far, and have been going through my MP3 music files; selecting favorites and copying them to a folder so I can transfer them to the Kindle. (Which reminds me that it's about time to update my playlist again)

When I got to this song it struck me as a nice one to share. It's one of my favorite Blind Melon tunes. I figure most music fans have heard it. I might be somewhat of a B-side kinda gal, and this is definitely A-side, but it's a great song and I love the lyrics.


"No Rain"





2008 Posts with Videos